Why People choose to immigrate to Canada?
Canada is the country that is on a consistent basis is chosen as the world’s best country to live in by the United Nations (UN). Because of its size as the second largest country, they are abundant in natural resources second to only Saudi Arabia in term of oil deposits. Most immigrants if they are moving to Canada with their children, they do not need to worry about their education. Canada’s educational system is considered one of the best educational systems in the world. Canada’s healthcare system is publicly funded via the taxes, no payment is done for the medical treatment but in some provinces one may need to pay for pharmaceuticals and dental care.
Canada is the most welcoming country for the immigrants especially if the immigrants are skilled and capable in their field of work. With over 50+ immigration program, Canada gives immigrants all the ways possible to make it easy and simple to live in Canada. Canada has a very large immigrants community with the majority of it are Indians.
What are the ways to immigrate to Canada?
As mentioned before, federal government of Canada has started over 50+ immigration programs to facilitate the immigrants to settle and work in the country easily. Immigrants can choose the immigration programs that fulfill their needs and they are able to meet all the requirements of the respective program.
Duration of one getting the visa they want depends on the program they have applied under. In case an immigrant has applied under express entry program, an ideal application takes around 6 to 8 months to get processed. Some of the major immigration programs for Canadian Immigration are as follows:
Express Entry Program – It is a point-based program. One of the fastest ways to apply for permanent residence visa. It manages the profiles of the candidates who have applied for the following categories:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CES)
Provincial Nomination Program (PNPs) – This program is for provinces to nominate the highly skilled immigrant to live and work in the province and help in the development of the province. Every province has their own provincial nomination program and each nomination program have different requirements and eligibility based on the demand of the local labor market demands. Getting a provincial nomination award the candidate with 600 CRS points.
Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP): Via this program, Quebec province nominates the highly skilled labor for permanent residency in the province. It is done on two steps, first is to get a CSQ certification and second is then apply for permanent residence visa.
Students Immigration Program: With the help of this program, immigrants who want to pursue higher education in the Canadian universities can apply for student visa.
What are the steps for the Canadian Immigration?
Following are the steps that are needed for the immigration process for Canada via the express entry program.
- Step1: First step would be to create an express entry profile and submit all the credentials like age, education, work experience, language ability etc.
- Step 2: Next step would be to gather all the required documents for the immigration process. It is a very vital phase as providing with a false document can get the whole application rejected.
- Step 3: Candidate will then be given a CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) score based on the credentials they have submitted like age, education, work experience, language ability, adaptability etc.
- Step 4: If the candidate is not able to meet the cut-off CRS score, they can go for improving their CRS score. For candidates to know the ways to improve your CRS score, visit: https://www.nationwidevisas.com/latest-news/improve-your-express-entry-crs-score-2018/
- Step 5: Last step would be to wait for express entry draw. Once the candidate knows they have met all the requirements, they just need to wait for the next express entry draws that are held with the time interval of a couple of weeks. Once the candidate gets an ITA they have 60 days to apply for a permanent residence visa to Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
What would it cost for the Canada immigration?
The cost of immigration process depends on the program under which the candidates have applied. Following is a list of tentative expenditure that is common for any immigration process:
- IELTS examination – INR 12,100
- University Transcripts – INR 1,000
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) – INR 16,000
- Medical Examination – INR 6,000
- CIC fee for the primary applicant – CAD 390
Above mentioned prices can fluctuate based on the statements of the federal government of Canada.
Where to go for Canada immigration assistance?
Nationwide immigration visas are the trending names in the immigration industry. With the experience of more than 10+ years, nationwide visas provide with the customer-specific designed service packages.
Contact us now to start your immigration journey.