Australia’s country is one of the world’s largest sovereign states because it occupies the whole Australian continent. The cities of Sydney and Melbourne are made up of six states and many areas with the country’s most popular destinations. Australia is widely recognized as a highly developed nation, the world’s twelfth largest economy and per capita income are the fifth largest.
The country attracts millions of tourists every year, who take a vacation in Australia to experience the rich tribal culture and heritage of the country, its rare and indigenous animal species such as Kangaroos, Koalas and Dingoes, and its unique topography and beautiful scenery.
In addition to its tourists, Australia also appeals millions of foreign investors every year to avail benefits of the opportunities of international investment opportunities in the country. The country’s rich cost-cutting is based on its touristy, education and business services industries and the country is exceptionally rich like natural resources such as gold, iron ore, wheat, and wool, which exports to Australia internationally.
As a way to encourage more foreign investment, Australia offers many investment-based visas for foreign nationals to come and develop commercial enterprises and investments.
The Australian visa program inspires successful businessmen to use their proven skills to settle in Australia and develop business activity in Australia. To boost the entrepreneurial talent and to diversify business expertise in Australia, the Business Innovation & Investment Program is structured.
It is deployed to target immigrants who have a performance history of innovation, investment, and business success and are capable of making significant contributions to the national innovation system and the Australian economy.
Expert migration agent in Perth take appropriate steps to maintain and improve the knowledge of the migration act and regulations, and other laws related to the migration process, and keep that knowledge updated.
The purpose of the program is to contribute to the development of the Australian economy:
- Generating employment
- An increase in the exports of Australian goods and services
- Increase in the production of goods and services in Australia
- Introducing New or Better Technology
- Increasing competition and commercial activity
- Developing links with international markets
- Through the state and regional government sponsorship, the spread of business expatriates across Australia is increasing.
Most business innovation and investment migrants come to Australia on a temporary visa for at least four years and can apply for permanent residence after satisfactory evidence of a certain level of business or investment activity.
The basic criteria for all general skilled migration visas must be met:
- Age – On the date of application you must be under 45 years of age.
- English Language – You must have enough capacity in the English language
- Eligibility – You require a tertiary qualification (usually a university degree or business) and your qualification should be assessed by the relevant evaluation authority in Australia.
- Nominated Business – When you apply, you will need to do business with your skills and abilities. This business must be on a skilled business listing in the case of a sub-class 189 visa or sub-class 190 visas on one of the state/regional lists.
- Medical and character check – you should be able to meet the criteria of both medical and character requirements
The Business Innovation and Investment Program enable states and regions to appeal and enroll the type of business people wishing to help in the economic development of their areas. A migration agent in Perth is always eager to hear from you and is happy to help in any way