Snaptube is a video downloading the app for the Android users that aids in downloading of top-notch quality of the videos. Launched way back in 2014, it is slowly entering into the market of video downloaders that not only offer good streaming of videos and music but also a smooth interface for having a good listening experience. With time, it is now available in various of the app stores like Up to down, Aptoide, UC 9 Apps and many more, except Google Play Store due to certain security issues. This article further elucidates on the same and mentions about the steps of having a safe Snaptube install.
Features of the app
The following are the features of the Snaptube app that have made it quite popular amongst the Android users in today’s times: –
- Free download of HD quality videos and music without having to pay any online money
- Availability of all of the basic features even in the free account created, thus adding more to the convenience of the clients
- Having less storage space and is quite faster in terms of getting downloaded and installed in the device
- Free downloads and even offering the option of going through the beta testing phase before actually beginning to use the app
- A dynamic search bar that uses the concept of keywords for easy listing down of the music and then fast downloads of the same
- Having tie-ups with a good number of social media platforms that allow easy sharing of the videos and music directly from the app
How to install?
The following are the basic steps of Snaptube install for the Android devices: –
- First of all, one should visit the official website of the app and go to the downloads option. In case of a popup, one has to click OK in order to initiate the process of download, else the app would start getting downloaded automatically.
- In case of any security issue that is not allowing the page to open, the same can be avoided by visiting the settings option and allowing the data transfer through unknown sources. In this way, access to the website would be granted.
- If one would not be able to see the download option, then dragging down the notification bar would show the same.
It is to be noted that only the apps downloaded from the official website are free of any glitches or malware and hence the android users must avoid resorting to a third party or fake sources in order to restrain from any kind of malware attack.
Regarding the safety of the appSnaptube install, irrespective of having a good user base has had certain clouds of misconception regarding its safety due to unavailability in Google Play Store. But, not every app that is unavailable in the Play Store is unsafe. The reason for it not being available is that Play Store does not allow any apps for downloading of Youtube videos in the mobile devices, as per its policy and in no way does it infer that the app is unsafe. Hence, the distinction needs to be drawn between the two different cases and it can be concluded that the app is safe to use when downloaded from the official website .