Who wouldn’t like thick and voluminous hair? Every person tries to achieve the best hair possible and you can surely make it possible by using some hair care tips and home remedies consistently.
According to Fortune Business Insights™, the global hair care market is projected to grow from $77.15 billion in 2021 to $112.97 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 5.6% in forecast period, 2021-2028.
Some basic tips will help you understand how some changes in how you treat your hair can make a difference. Home remedies can be used as hair masks and scalp masks to make your hair get thicker by the day. So if you wish to know some home remedies for thick hair along with some tips, read along.
Tips for Thick Hair:
- Eat Right: First and foremost, make sure you alter your diet and make it nutrient-rich. Add loads of nuts, salmon, eggs, vegetables, fruits and good fats like olive oil to your diet and you will see how the food you eat changes your hair quality from within and give you thick, healthy hair.
- Get Your Hair Trimmed: If you have thin hair, a longer length will make them look thinner. So if you wish to get a fuller look, get your hair trimmed to the shoulder length or even shorter than that. This will give you an illusion of thicker hair.
- Wash Your Hair Right: Product buildup and chemical dyes can be taken care of with proper hair washing. Here’s how you need to wash your hair the right way –
- Use lukewarm water to wet your scalp and hair
- Gently massage the diluted shampoo into your scalp and hair
- After the first round of shampooing, rinse with cold water and repeat the second round
- Rinse well and apply conditioner
- Wash the conditioner thoroughly after 3-5 minutes
- Use a soft T-shirt to dry your hair and finish off with a hair serum.
- Use the Right Hair Products: To wash your hair the right way, you first need to invest in the right hair care products. Hair cleansing products that contain chemicals can damage your hair and slow down its growth as well. Hence, you need to switch to using natural hair cleaner and conditioner so as to make sure your hair health doesn’t get affected. We’d recommend you use the Pure Sense Macadamia Hair Care Combo. The Deep Nourish Hair Care Combo is encased with a Macadamia-infused hair cleanser and hair conditioner. The hair cleanser is enriched with the goodness of macadamia nut oil that gently cleans and nourishes the scalp and leaves your hair frizz-free. The hair conditioner is rich in vitamins and minerals that lock in nutrients to soften your hair and add shine to them. The sweet nutty fragrance of this hair combo will soothe and calm your senses.
Home Remedies for Thick Hair:
- Egg and Olive Oil: Mix egg yolks of two eggs with one tablespoon of olive oil and two tablespoons of water. Apply the mixture to the scalp and hair. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water and a mild shampoo. This home remedy will ensure your hair gets thicker with every use.
- Olive Oil: Heat some oil to warm it up. Massage the warm oil into the scalp and hair. Leave it in your hair for about 30-45 minutes and then wash it off with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Orange Puree: Blend fresh oranges to get a puree and then massage it into your hair and scalp. Leave the puree on your scalp and hair for about one hour before rinsing it out with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
Once you get thick hair after using all these tips and home remedies, you’re going to wonder how to tame thick hair. Here are a few tips for the same:
- Cut back on washes
- Keep your hair hydrated
- Don’t over-dry your hair
- Get regular trims
- Get some layers done in your hair
- Braid your hair