The moment mind functions in an optimum manner, a sense of awareness creeps in. A sharp memory with an ability to recall and recollect things are a tip of the iceberg. You can consider memory function as a natural function just like the way we breathe. When a problem of recollecting things strikes then only we figure out that an issue with our memory exists.
In the words of Ayurveda, all problems arise with Kapha Dosha. The moment a stagnation of Kapha occurs you have a dull mind and a heavy feeling. An example of such a situation would be fat in our blood that does cause a flow of blood from the lower brain barrier. As per this form of medicine the top ayurvedic product companies in India have numerous solutions to offer. But before we get to the details let us understand more about Ayurveda in the first place.
In ancient Ayurveda, each person is treated as an individual, and dietary advice is tailor made as per the needs of each and every person. Opt for a diet that is clean light and provides you with a true sense of wisdom. This will enhance your perception and strengthen your memory. The key is to opt for a balanced diet being a rich source of organic fruits and vegetables include ghee along with some nuts. A combination of all these items are the best thing you can do for a healthy brain. To provide fuel to the needs of the brain there are some tips to follow
- To your diet add beet and carrots. This would help to enhance positive qualities fostering a good memory
- To help build blood opt for fresh fruit or vegetable juices for nourishment of the brain
- Limit the consumption of refined carbohydrates or sugars as it can pave way for short circuit of your brain
- Limit the intake of caffeine. The use of the stimulate can compound vata along with pitta doshas forcing your thoughts to jump from one level to another rather than being glued to a single thought process at a time
- Limit the consumption of aged food like meat and aged cheese. It could pave way for Kapha stagnation and restrict functions of the brain.
- Reduce the intake of alcohol consumption- to your brain tissue alcohol can cause a considerable degree of damage. This in particular relation to the frontal lobes going on to perform a host of important functions in the form of addition subtraction, planning, and short term memory. Even issues of emotional regulation can be controlled via this mechanism.
The use of Ayurvedic products laid considerable importance on fasting as it flushes out the toxins from the human body. Your brain along with the nervous system is strengthened. Because of this reason when you are fasting work for as much less time as possible, try to remain close to your residence and sleep as much as possible. For a safety aspect, it is better to seek the services of an experienced Ayurveda professional.