One can say without a doubt that the world runs on the internet. From a simple school assignment to storing data on the cloud space requires high-speed internet connection. Thanks to the pandemic, we are more dependent on the internet than ever. While 5G is yet to hit the market in India and seep into the remotest corners of the country, broadband remains our first choice for stable and high-speed internet connection.
We all know how frustrating it can be to watch an HD video on your phone! The constant buffering, audio lags, and what it feels like, with hours of staring into the blank frozen screen as it can really disrupt the internet experience. There can be many reasons for slow internet connection.
One of the most common ones being low recharge for the broadband connection. Therefore, you need to use a broadband recharge app regularly to recharge your broadband and enjoy your favourite shows or casual surfing without any interruptions.
Where to recharge broadband?
While it’s easy to recharge your own broadband connection using the operator’s app or platform, what if you have the responsibility to recharge your friends and family’s broadband! Won’t be too hectic to go from one platform to another for recharging broadband. If you wish to recharge yours and your family’s or friends’ broadband at one place, Airtel Thanks app is the best option for you.
The Airtel Thanks app is a super app which can be used to recharge your prepaid number, your broadband connection, or pay utility bills, make UPI transfers, and more.
How to do a broadband recharge in Airtel Thanks app?
Recharging your broadband is very easy on the Airtel Thanks app. You would think you can just recharge your Airtel Broadband connection using the app. But that’s not right! You can recharge any operator’s broadband connection using the Airtel Thanks app.
Moreover, you can recharge your friends and family’s broadband from the app. Let’s see how!
- Open the Airtel Thanks app on your phone.
- Tap on pay bills option shortcut from the home page.
- You will be redirected to a new page called bills. Tap on broadband on the top of the app screen.
- A list of broadband operators will now pop up on your screen. You can search for your broadband operator by scrolling down or searching by name using the search bar.
- Next, you will have to enter your account number or your username and click on proceed.
- On the payment page, pay the recharge amount using any one of the payment modes. You can make the payment using UPI, Credit/Debit card, or net banking.
Every operator has something equivalent to a user ID or account number. Here’s a list of operators you can recharge broadband for in the Airtel Thanks app.
- Airdesign Broadcast Media Pvt. Ltd.
- Airtel Broadband
- Apple Fibernet
- Asianet Broadband
- B Fibernet
- BSNL Landline – Corporate and Individual
- Comway Broadband
- DHL Fibernet
- Ethernet Xpress
- MTNL Delhi
- MTNL Mumbai
- Tata Docomo CDMA Landline
- Vfibernet Broadband
- Tata Play Fiber
- Kerala Vision Broadband Pvt. Ltd.
- Hathway Broadband
There are many other operators available in the app. Please check the app for the complete list.
You can also use the app to manage your Airtel broadband account and check broadband data balance regularly online. Download the Airtel Thanks app to know more!