Bangalore is the hub famous for IT professionals. In majority of the cases, people who want to immigrate to Canada from Bangalore already have work experience in IT field. Now, Canada has always had high demand for the IT professionals. Canada moving aspirants just need to know the way to immigrate to Canada from Bangalore. By 2019, Canada is aiming to employ around 1, 82,000 IT professionals.
Moving to a whole new country is a very big step in a person life. They need someone who have knowledge about the country and know how to immigrate to the country. Here is where Nationwide visas comes into play. But first you need to know the basics that are required in order to immigrate to Canada.
What is Permanent Residence Visa?
Permanent residence visa allows the immigrants to live and work anywhere in the country for the duration of five years. Now there are two major programs for applying for Canada PR Visa:
- Express Entry Program: It is the fastest way to get a Canadian PR visa. An ideal case takes around 6 to 8 months for application processing. In order to be eligible under these program candidates need to clear the 67 points program. Now these points are awarded based on the following factors:
- Age: Ideal age group is between 24 to 35 years to get maximum points for age factor.
- Language Proficiency: Language proficiency is proved by taking a language examination by a recognized education institution by the Canadian government. IETLS is taken to prove language proficiency in English. Candidates needs to score 6 in all bands in IELTS examination.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates need to have at least post-secondary level of education. Higher the education of the candidates more points are awarded to them.
- Work Experience: In order to apply under express entry program candidates need to have at least one year of full-time work experience in an occupation that is categorized under NOC skill level O, A or B.
- Adaptability: If the candidate is immigrating to Canada with a spouse or common-law partner, they can be awarded points based on their spouse or common-law partner’s qualifications.
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP): This program allows the candidates to settle in the province of their own choice. Every province has their own provincial nomination program and each program has different requirements based on the demands in their local labor market. Now, the candidates are mainly chosen based on the following factors like age, work experience, language proficiency, adaptability, educational qualifications etc.
Every PNP has their own preferences for the immigrants they want to nominate for the permanent residency in the province. Once the candidate is able to get a provincial nomination, they are awarded 600 CRS points. This many points ensure that the candidate is able to apply for permanent residency to Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Once they get a provincial nomination they have time period of 60 days to apply for permanent residence.
What are the things to look for in a good consultant?
The main thing is that your immigration process must be done in much simpler and easy way as possible. Some of the major things one must keep in mind while choosing the consultant are as follows:
- They must be authorized by Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (IRCC) which is a regulatory body under which the immigration services are registered.
- Must have a proper office set up.
- Must have full knowledge about the service they are offering.
Now, it’s up to the candidates to choose the best immigration consultant that are willing to offer the services they want for their immigration processes.
Nationwide Immigration visas are the best immigration consultant in India who is offering their services whole nationwide. Nationwide Immigration Services is one of the most reliable and renowned immigration service which has a very experienced staff and experts which will help pave the way for the Canada Immigration process in a most effective and result-oriented manner. Nationwide helps you to select the best visa process thereby making the documentation, processing and filing of the Permanent residence status application process easier for the candidates.
Why nationwide visas are the best immigration consultant in Bangalore?
Nationwide Immigration Services allows you to choose your option wisely and establish a relationship with the client which is based on trust. Nationwide Services is the best in the industry with a track record of satisfied clients from over 11 years. The immigration experts will cater to all your queries and help you easily through the process. With a 100% success rate, Nationwide has processed more than 10,000 applications and has a tie-up with more than 2000 employers in Canada. What makes us better than our competitors are the transparency about the application filing and handling of the case in a customer friendly manner as we cater to the needs and requirements of the customers. We promise to stand by you throughout the immigration process and offer impeccable services, with guidelines for IELTS examination and job consultancy, we also help you in improving your score and helping you in future stability.