When it comes to migrating abroad, overseas to another country, some of the most common prospective countries people state includes countries like USA, England, Australia, Japan, etc. However, one of the most common countries for Indians to migrate to, apart from the US, statistically appears to be Canada. Canada is a country that many Indians, as well as natives from other countries, feel inclined to migrate, because of certain factors and aspects that appeals to them the most. Conservatively speaking, there are a dozen or so genuine and significant reasons for people to choose to migrate to Canada, and as a result, the number of people migrating to it has steadily increased every year. If you are on the fence about migrating to Canada, or if you have made up your mind and looking for some assistance, then it would do you a world of good to seek out the best Immigration Consultants for Canada in Hyderabad.
Why Do Immigrants Prefer Moving to Canada as Compared to Others?
- When it comes to migration, primarily, there are a bunch of aspects and factors that are always there for migrants to consider. When looking for a prospective country, it is just that simple, Canada seems to fit almost all of the aspects and indicators that migrants generally look for.
- According to the UN, Canada has one of the best standards for living anywhere in the world. This partly explains why so many people can be seen migrating to Canada, owing to the services of the best immigration consultants for Canada in Hyderabad, Delhi, and other such cities.
- Canada’s welfare program is perhaps one of the main motivators when it comes to preferring Canada for migration. There’s the old age pension plan, social welfare policies, insurance, childcare benefits, educational sanctions and much more to consider and decide.
- Even if you are migrating to Canada to work or for your business, getting a Canadian citizenship is quite possible, provided that you satisfy all the requirements for it.
Best ways for you to Immigrate using Top Immigration Consultants for Canada:
- Having a study permit for migrating to Canada seems to be the sensible choice for those who want to study in Canada or pursue a career after graduating from one of their colleges. After having applied to any of the courses in a Canadian college, you will be legible to obtain a study permit for the same.
- Once you have a study permit to your name, you will be able to migrate to and live in Canada during the remainder of your course. After having completed your graduation or post – grad, you can take a job there and apply for a work permit.
- Other than just going to Canada for studies and using a study permit to be able to migrate to Canada, you can also migrate to Canada by relying on a work permit. Using the help of some of the best top Immigration Consultants for Canada, you can apply for and get a job offer fitting your job profile and interests.
- If you are accepted as a skilled worker, then you will be able to come, work and stay in Canada with a work permit. Eventually, you can then aim for permanent residence by using the CEC or Canadian Experience Class, one of the most common programs for such skilled workers.
Therefore, these are the two most commonly chosen and relied upon ways of immigrating to Canada. Using some of the best Immigration Consultants for Canada in Hyderabad, you should have no problem or issues in moving to Canada in hopes of studying at one of their famous colleges, working and consequently, staying.